The results are in from our clients in the Education sector, and it is safe to say that there are some amazing A-Level achievements this year!
- 30% of all grades awarded were at A*
- 68% of all grades awarded were at A* and A
- 89% of all grades awarded were at A*, A and B
- 16 students gained 3 A* grades or better
King Edward VI High School for Girls
- 35% grades at A*, the highest percentage since the A* grade was introduced
- 75% at A*/A and 96% at A*/B
- 32% girls achieved 2 A* or more and 88% achieved all A*-B
Harlington Upper School
A-Level results at Harlington results have been excellent again this year. Results were even better than last year and the grades overall improved on last years’ superb outcomes.
Over 75% all results were at grades A*-C and the pass rate was 99%.
Bedford Modern School
An impressive 18% of the grades received were A*, the highest for five years, and a fantastic 50% were A*-A and 94% were graded A*-C.
Watch their A-Level results 2019 video here.
Huxlow Science College
- 96% of students who applied to University have accepted a place at one of their first choices
- An outstanding 32% achieved A*-B which is a record performance for Huxlow students
Mark Rutherford School
We are celebrating another set of excellent A-Level results with over thirty of the courses on offer achieving a 100% pass rate.
Over 36% of all A-Level results were graded at A* or A, and 50% of students have achieved at least one A* or A grade.
Sir William Ramsey
Another year of improved results to celebrate! We have been delighted with the grades achieved and congratulate the students on their success achieved through their hard work and the excellent support of their dedicated staff and parents/carers.
Our Year 13s have left us ready to take on University and the world of work and I want to thank the staff and students for their hard work over the two years.Mrs McLintock – Headteacher, Sir William Ramsey
Watford Grammar School
We are delighted that at Watford Grammar School for Girls,
- Our A*-A and A*-B grades have increased on 2018
- 43.3% of all grades were A* and A grades and 74% were A*-B grades
The New Sixth, St Gregory’s and St Mark’s
- 72% secured A*-C grades
- Almost half of all results were at the highly coveted A*-B grades
- 97% of all A-level entries achieved A*-E pass grade
Prendergast Sixth Form
We are delighted to announce our best results ever at A-Level, meaning that students will get their first choice university offers at Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, UCL and many Russell Group universities.
- Half of all candidates achieved A* to B grades
- 16 subjects had 100% pass rates and 16 subjects had greater than 50% success at A*-B
Congratulations to all the students who have worked hard for their success and done so well. We are determined that everyone who joins our Sixth Form achieves results they can be proud of and are able to realise their ambitions.Paula Ledger – Headteacher, Prendergast Sixth Form
- Over 90% pass rate at A-level
- Almost 25% of all A-level grades at A*-A
- Almost half of all A-level grades at A*-B
- 100% of Vocational Awards graded at Distinction and Distinction* level
- Almost half of all EPQ grades at A*-A (same number of UCAS points as an A* at A-level)
- 100% of all EPQ grades at A*-C
We are a school which has at its heart the value of each individual and a belief in the importance of hard work and a desire to succeed. These superb results are proof that, at Thornton, success at the highest level is achievable across the range of our educational opportunities.Mrs Holmes – Headteacher, Thornton College
The days after A-Level results day are the most important if you are looking to pursue an open day campaign for the next era of sixth former’s!
Contact us today to find out more information about the support our team can provide.Back to the blog