Work with us
Digital Marketing Executive
£25-£30k depending on experience
The Digital Marketing Executive role has responsibility for managing output across various digital marketing projects including social media, search engine marketing and analytics. This is a multi-faceted role that requires organisation, creativity and an aptitude for executing campaigns across a variety of technologies.
Working with colleagues from creative, project management and account management teams, you’ll collaborate to develop ideas and campaign proposals for clients and see them through to delivery, on time.
The post-holder will demonstrate an understanding of how content, targeting and creative has an impact on campaigns, using analytical and reporting skills to identify performance patterns and capitalise on potential. Able to establish links between digital channels and analytics software, you’ll look for ways to gather data which demonstrates the success of campaigns.
Additionally, you will work with the Project Management team on web-design projects, liaising with clients to ensure that we meet briefs and deadlines, so a good understanding of web site development would be required.
You’ll need to be confident in talking to clients, internal and external to rationalise, justify and advocate digital centric solutions, able to articulate the many features and benefits of modern marketing methods.
Knowledge of web, analytics, social media, PPC, SEO or online marketing will all be beneficial. Training will be provided but you must have an affinity for online media, good commercial awareness and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Purpose of role:
- Consultative development of digital marketing campaigns
- Project management of web and digital projects
- To work alongside internal team members to maximise on business potential
- To manage content schedules for client social media accounts
- To create and publish content across social channels and blogs
- To deliver client reports on social media activities
- To build search engine advertising campaigns
- To generate organic content for clients and internal websites/blogs
- To update internal websites and blogs
- To manage client and internal analytics accounts
- Competent user of reporting and analytics software
- An appreciation or knowledge of branding/corporate ID
- Use of social media and blogging platforms
- Understanding of keywords
- Understanding of online targeting methods
- Creative writing
- Researching industry sectors and issues
- Ability to judge suitability of material for different audiences
- Proofreading and critiquing
- Experience or education in digital marketing
- Experience from agency environment advantageous
- Effective use of language including good grammar and spelling
- Organised, able to plan ahead and work effectively to a schedule
- Numerate and analytical
- Technology fluent
- Consistent and reliable
- Detailed in reviewing work
- Capable of researching and understanding unfamiliar topics
- Confident in proposing ideas and justifying marketing principles
- Works confidently whether independently or with colleagues
No agencies, thank you.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org